Fourteen startups across diverse sectors presented a range of top-notch innovative business ideas to global investors at the eighth edition of the ‘Elevate’ series held recently.
Founders of these startups showcased their scalable business solutions across key sectors including Healthcare, Medical Devices, Agriculture, Medtech and Life sciences and made a strong pitch at the popular pitching series.
The event was attended by Dr Aman Puri, Consul General of India in Dubai and Deputy Commissioner General of India at EXPO2020 along with leading investors including Mr Neelesh Bhatnagar – Managing Director, NB Ventures, Mr Prashant K. Gulati, President, TiE Dubai, Mr Kamal Vachani, Group Director, Al Maya Group, Mr Suresh B Kapadia, CEO, Arkin Ventures Pvt Ltd, Neelivethil Rajeev, MD (ME & SAARC), ESPA Group & Mr Sanjit Advani, Vice President Operations at Blossom Trading LLC.
Elevate pitching series is one of the key initiatives by India Pavilion at the Expo 2020 Dubai to showcase the best offerings of Indian start-ups to a global audience.
Among the participants were,
- Accurex Biomedical Pvt. Ltd., a manufacturer of Biochemistry Reagents
- 3M3D Robotics India Pvt Ltd., a start-up manufacturing individual, creative, and affordable medical devices
- Tishyas Medical Device Development Solutions Pvt Ltd., aimed at applying cutting edge technologies to develop medical devices to solve social health care issues
- imeds Global Private Ltd., focused on indigenously developing products such as Pediatric Ventilators, Skin Staplers and Oxygen Concentrators to cater to the needs of Indian markets and reduce import dependencies
- SiCureMi Healthcare Technologies Pvt Ltd., a start-up that uses a real-time data analytics engine that provides personalized guidance and minimizes the risk of lifestyle diseases
- Akrivis Health Care Private Ltd., a start-up aimed to empower the practitioners with greater impetus on the fastest growing mode of marketing
- Healthy Planet Life Sciences Pvt Ltd., a manufacturer, supplier, importer and exporter of major lab consumables like Blood Collection Devices & Self-Monitoring Medical Devices etc.
- Makers Hive, that works towards providing access to the best and India’s first fully functional Bionic Hand to upper limb amputations
- Atrium Medical Technologies, a biomedical equipment accessories manufacturing company that provides sales and services to Indian hospitals, medical dealers, distributor networks, etc.
- Bariflolabs Pvt Ltd., offers intelligent solutions to stakeholders by integration of local intelligence and use of n AI, IoT, Block-chain, Robotics and fluid dynamics
- Khetiwalo Organics and Agro Technologies Pvt Ltd., a manufacturer of innovated Gluconate Technology-based organic fertilizer disruptive for existing chemical fertilizers that aims to decrease the usage of chemical fertilizers expenses
- GFresh Agrotech, a B2B supply chain company that caters to the demand of vegetable wholesalers/retailers & Hotels- Restaurants-Cafes (HoReCa)
- Auspice Social Networks OPC Pvt Ltd., a handcrafted producer of 54 varieties of naturally dried culinary herbs, spices and seasonings
- Communifi Technologies LLP, provides IoT based automation and sensing systems for Soil-less farms, Vertical Farms, Etc.
- Manhat, a deep technology start-up based in Abu Dhabi focusing on natural water distillation
- Simplify Medtech Private Ltd., a SaaS platform for any business involved in assisting foreign patients, be it hospital, Corporate, Facilitator, Insurance or travel agent
With the 8th Elevate session, as many as 130 startups have been given a pedestal to promote their offerings.
The Elevate series has been pivotal in showcasing innovative solutions across different sectors and states from India. The initiative aims to display unconventional solutions created by 500 start-ups over the course of five months at the Innovation Hub bus stationed outside the India Pavilion. The objective is to facilitate innovators and start-ups to get adequate exposure and attract B2B connects at the global stage. The series is gaining momentum and has also given a platform to start-ups from the UAE to present their ideas to global investors.
The next Elevate session will happen on 2nd February 2022.