Bringing together the journeys of some of the world’s most inspiring female leaders in arts, sports, politics, hospitality, financial services and beyond, Mastercard has unveiled a coffee-table book, ‘Lasting Legacy – Honoring 25 Visionaries to Celebrate 25 Years of Priceless’. Launched during Women’s Month 2023, the book marks the 25th anniversary of Mastercard’s renowned Priceless platform, which has been connecting people to their passions for a quarter of a century.
Mastercard is committed to creating a more equitable world for all and this project marks the company’s latest milestone in unlocking opportunities and celebrating the role of women in society. By exploring the role of these trailblazers, the book aims to inspire readers to take action in their own lives and communities to close the gender gap and create a more inclusive future.
The legacy piece highlights the journeys and impact of women including Raha Moharrak, Adventurer; Sconaid McGeachin, Director of Communications and Marketing at COP28 UAE & Former Senior Vice President Communications at Expo 2020 Dubai; Ambareen Musa, Founder & CEO of Yabi by Souqalmal; Laila Mostafa Abdullatif, Director General of Emirates Nature-WWF; Nona Gaprindashvili, Chess Legend, and Ola Doudin, Co-founder & CEO of BitOasis, among others.
“This book has been a true labor of love for us, and a testament to the women who are driving progress and uplifting communities around the world. It is our hope that the stories in ‘Lasting Legacy’ will encourage readers, regardless of their gender, to pursue their passions and make a positive impact on society, to inspire generations to come,” said Beatrice Cornacchia, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communications, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, Mastercard.
‘Lasting Legacy – Honoring 25 Visionaries to Celebrate 25 Years of Priceless’ represents the evolution of Mastercard’s Priceless platform, which has progressed to reflect the company’s ongoing transformation and the changing world of consumers. As Priceless marks 25 years, Mastercard continues to tap into people’s passions as it enables opportunities for people the world over to pursue their passion and purpose.
The book will be available from 14 March 2023, and be available online, across libraries, universities, schools, and on BooksArabia.com.
For more information and to read the full interviews, visit here.
The full list of women featured are:
- Laila Mostafa Abdullatif, Director General of Emirates Nature-WWF
- Zainab Al-Eqabi, Para-Athlete
- Nezha Alaoui, Founder, Author, Impact Influencer & CEO of Women Choice
- Sarah Beydoun, Founder & Creative Director of Sarah’s Bag
- Her Excellency Dr. Aisha Bint Butti Bin Bishr, Global Digital Magnate, Vice Chairwoman of Emaar Development Board & Former Founding Director General of Smart Dubai
- Jennifer Blandos, Founder & CEO of Female Fusion
- Ola Doudin, Co-founder & CEO of BitOasis
- Nona Gaprindashvili, Chess Legend
- Valeriya Ionan, Deputy Minister for Eurointegration at the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
- Jessica Kahawaty, Model, Entrepreneur & Philanthropist
- Roya Khajeh, Assistant General Manager and Head of Cards and Payments at Commercial Bank, Qatar
- Linda Kirkpatrick, President of Mastercard North America
- Wendy Kopp, Co-founder & CEO for Teach For All
- Pontsho Maruping, Managing Director of South African Radio Astronomy Observatory (SARAO)
- Wanjira Mathai, Environmentalist & Activist
- Sconaid McGeachin, Director of Communications and Marketing at COP28 UAE & Former Senior Vice President Communications at Expo 2020 Dubai
- Raha Moharrak, Adventurer
- Dr. Maya Morsy, President of the National Council for Women, Egypt
- Sudha Murty, Author & Philanthropist
- Ambareen Musa, Founder & CEO of Yabi by Souqalmal
- Piwokuhle Nyanda, Athlete & Rugby Player
- Devi Seetharam, Artist
- Umut Shayakhmetova, CEO of Halyk Bank
- Natasha Sideris, Founder & CEO of Tashas Group
- Naoko Yamazaki, Astronaut & Engineer
Please watch the video here.